Saturday, December 8, 2007

Week 34

Dear Griffin,

Good news! I made it past my first appointment this gestational week. I had my non-stress test first, which turned out fine. You were flipping around all over. Luckily you stayed in one spot and we could finish the test. The nurse didn't take my blood pressure until I had relaxed in the chair and it was 142/70. There was no protein in my urine, thanks to the bed rest. Dr Friedman confirmed to us that she will still be taking you on 36-37wks, which is in a couple of weeks. If everything stays under control, we will be having you after Christmas. She said that if things get out of control, I have to be put in the hospital until 36wks. Hopefully I can stay at home until you're born.

You're going to be my Christmas Bee! Love you.
Momma

No comments: