Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Steps

Last night you took your first steps without holding on to anything. I don't think you're ready to walk yet, but you sure took 3 steps alone! You wanted some of my potatoes and you were getting very ansy! You were standing at the footrest, then all of a sudden you let go and BAM ... BAM ... BAM three independant steps later you were at my chair. I don't think you realized what you had done, or even meant to for that matter, but you did! What a big boy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better hang the Christmas tree from the ceiling this year! ha ha Love Grandma Sherrill

Anonymous said...

I just knew you were ready to take off on your own! That crawling is fast but not fast enough for a traveler like you. I love ya, Speedo! Love, Auntiesupteres Bon